What treatments do we carry out with your personal data?
– In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your personal data may be subject to some of the following treatments:
TR04 – Advertising campaigns (Legal basis: Law 34/1988, of November 11, General of Advertising.)
TR08 – Collect the opinion of the interested parties (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of data protection and LOPD.)
TR03 – Selection of own personnel (Legal basis: Royal Legislative Decree 3/2015, of October 23, which approves the revised text of the Employment Law.)
TG01 – Own accounting and book management, as responsible. (Legal basis: Royal Decree 1514/2007, of November 16, by which the General Accounting Plan is regulated.)
TG25 – Collection of data for own fiscal management (Legal basis: Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax.)
TG12 – Own labor management: data collection (Legal basis: Royal Legislative Decree 1/1994, of June 20, approving the Consolidated Text of the General Social Security Law.)
TR09 – Securities on technical and organizational measures in the applied software (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of data protection and LOPD.)
TE08 – Protection of Personal Data (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018.)
TE02 – Prevention of occupational risks (Legal basis: Law 31/1995, of November 8, on Prevention of Occupational Risks.)
TE07 – Destruction of documents (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
TV01 – Sales / Provision of Services (Legal basis: Commercial and Fiscal Legislation)
TE03 – Transportation service and / or parcel shipments (Legal basis: Royal Decree of August 22, 1885 by which the Commercial Code is published.)
TR05 – Emails (Legal basis: Commercial Code and other applicable legislation.)
TR01 – Requests for information received (Legal basis: Commercial Code and other mercantile provisions.)
TR07 – Management of incidents and / or security breaches (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of data protection and LOPD.)
TE04 – Management of own legal matters (Legal basis: Commercial and labor legislation applicable.) TE01 – Maintenance of computer systems (Legal basis: Commercial Code.)
– We are responsible for the processing of your data. For this reason, the interested parties and the competent bodies are informed in an express, precise and unequivocal manner about the following aspects related to the person responsible for the treatment:
GOGNA GROUP, S.L. B54467972
C / Marques de Comillas No. 4 Local 6.
What do we use your personal information for?
– In this organization, we can treat your personal data exclusively for the purposes indicated below:
Check that all the necessary technical measures are being carried out for the correct management of personal data with the software applied.
Sending commercial and / or advertising information by email.
Management of information requests received by the interested party about our products or services. Exclusive management of internal incidents detected in compliance with the requirements of the RGPD. Carry out advertising campaigns to publicize our services and / or products.
Collect the opinion of the interested parties.
Selection of personnel to cover the necessary job vacancies.
Comply with all the requirements set forth in the Law on the Prevention of Occupational Risks. Sending of parcels and correspondence.
Manage any legal problem that affects the company. Manage, maintain and repair computer storage systems. Actions to carry out own labor management
Actions to carry out the fiscal and accounting management
Comply with the principle of limiting the period of conservation of personal data
Compliance with the requirements demanded by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018. Administrative Management of private clients
Carry out the sale or provision of the contracted service
– A commercial or user profile may be elaborated, based on the information provided or obtained. It is expressly informed that, in no case, profiles with the data of a minor will be elaborated.
– The personal data provided by you will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship or, where appropriate, while not exercising your right of opposition or withdraw the consent granted. To do this, you can go to the corresponding section on our website or send an e-mail to the address indicated in the section related to the person in charge.
Why do we use them? We are legitimated to treat your personal data for the following reasons:
– Your unequivocal, informed and express consent, in those cases in which it is legally enforceable, without, in any case, the withdrawal of the same condition the execution of other treatments whose legitimacy is different, and without such withdrawal affecting the legality of the treatment prior to the withdrawal thereof.
– A legal obligation of the controller.
– The execution of the contract for the provision of services and / or purchase and sale of the corresponding products, signed by you.
– The legal basis for the processing of your data is a legitimate interest of the person in charge. Said interest is based on the prior realization of a proportionality judgment or weighing between the legitimate interest of the responsible and the interests or rights and freedoms of the interested parties. This weighting has involved the evaluation of the interest, the evaluation of the impact of the treatment on the interested parties, the balance between the two previous concepts and the implementation of additional guarantees. As the final weighting is favorable to the person in charge, the processing can be carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data. For any questions or clarification, you can contact us through the e-mail provided in the section corresponding to the person responsible for the treatment.
With whom can we share your personal information?
– Your personal data will be communicated to the following companies and organizations: Tax Agency
Public Employment Service State Treasury General Social Security National Agency for Data Protection Banks and savings banks
– Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country or international organization.
What data do we deal with and how have we obtained them?
– Your personal data will be incorporated into the following files, ownership of the organization: FG01 Own accounting management
FG02 Own work management
FG15 Own fiscal management. Data collection FE01 IT maintenance
FE02 Prevention of occupational risks FE03 Transport and delivery
FE04 Own legal affairs
FR01 Requests for information received FR03 Selection of own personnel FR04 Advertising campaigns
FR07 Management of incidents and / or security breaches FR08 Collect the opinion of the interested parties
FR09 Securities in software and hardware FE07 Destruction of documents
FE08 Protection of Personal Data FP01 Customers
– The personal data that we deal with in our organization come from the following sources: The interested party himself
What rights can you exercise?
– We guarantee the exercise of the rights that assist you in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In particular, we inform you that you have the right to:
- Get confirmation about whether your data is being processed.
- Exercising the right of access to personal data that we have, obtaining information about the purposes of the treatment, the category of data processed, the potential recipients, the period of conservation, the origin of the data and, where appropriate, the preparation of profiles or automated decision making.
- Exercise the right of rectification. For these purposes, we remind you that the personal data we have must always be a true reflection of reality, so that you do not hesitate to use your right in case any data is modified, changed or canceled. You guarantee that the personal data that you have provided us by any means are true and accurate, and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof, being of your sole responsibility any loss or damage caused to the responsible party or to any third party due to a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case our organization will stop processing the data, unless there are legitimate reasons that prevent it.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes described above or we no longer have the legitimacy to deal with them.
- Request the portability of your data, when the processing is done by automated means and provided that it is linked to our entity based on a signed contract or has given consent for the treatment performed. In these cases, you will have the right to receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read, or to be transmitted directly to another responsible person, when technically possible.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Oppose automated decision making, including profiling.
- These rights may be exercised free of charge, except in the cases provided by law, by means of a written request signed by you or, as the case may be, by the person representing it, addressed to the person in charge, at the addresses provided for this purpose in the first section, or physically in any of our establishments.
– You also have the right to submit claims, either before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (on the website https://www.agpd.es/) or before the corresponding control authority.
– Likewise, you can go to the Courts of Justice to claim compensation.
– Finally, you have the right to withdraw your consent, with the same ease with which you granted it. To do this, you can go to our website, where you will find the information necessary to cancel in a quick and simple way the authorization that has been granted to us to make these communications. You can also send an e-mail to the address indicated in the section related to the person responsible.
– We also inform you that in each treatment of your personal data the possible threats and impacts that may occur as a result of them are determined, mitigating or eliminating, if possible, the potential damages, through the application of the corresponding security measures. periodically they are reviewed to determine their effectiveness.
Our control system also allows us to comply with the principles of the processing of your data, being able to prove to the interested party, the principle of limitation to the purpose of the treatment, the principle of limitation to the term of conservation, the principle of data minimization, as well as the integrity and confidentiality principle.
Finally, we also inform you that periodically you will receive surveys that will allow us to know your opinion on any suggestion regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as being able to comply with the principle of transparency and accuracy of the data treated.
For any questions or clarification, you can contact us through the e-mail provided in the first section. Without another particular, attentively,